Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wishes Class



Wishes Class Supply List   
Date- June 7th 2:30 Hobby Lobby

Have you noticed the cupcake theme is still going strong? I’m happy because I love cupcakes!  In the class you will make a top-drawer birthday card that features Authentique paper with a cupcake theme. This card is cheerful and perfect for anyone at any age plus wewill use the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch to make a nice gift card holder. You can’t beat that!

FYI- paper is limited in this class and there is no more. If you wish to do this card please reserve your spot now as I can't promise there will be any more.



$10.00


If you wish to join this or any class or order a packet, please email or call me at 

No comments:

Post a Comment