Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This Weeks Classes

Purr-fect DayClass Supply List   
Date- May 8th 6:00 & May 17th 1:00

Not having a perfect day? Let me introduce you to four fabulous felines that will change your mind. Each card in this class is fun, colorful and full of whimsy. Just perfect for birthdays or to say hello. We’re sure you going to have a Purr-fect day now!

$20.00


Count the Happies Class Supply List   
Date- May 10, 2:30 at Hobby Lobby

Sometimes you need to stop and smell the roses, count the blessings in your life or in this case the bubble baths in your life. In this class you will create a charming window card adorned with whimsical felt flowers.
$10.00



If you wish to join any class or order a packet please email or call me at

No comments:

Post a Comment