Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Introducing Cards & Copic Workshop



I'm proud to announce I have a brand new video workshop Cards & Copics starting  April 25th at The Graceful Artist website. Some of you might know The Graceful Artist website is owned and operated by Elizabeth Johnson the drawing teacher at Bear. She's been teaching drawing all around the state of Oklahoma and in the last year built a website for teaching and connecting.  She asked me to join and this is my first workshop.


If you have wanted to learn how to use Copic markers but it all seemed over your head or perhaps you have used Copics some but still baffled by shading this workshop will make it all clear. Because you see everything I do on the video it's much clearer than in a physical classroom setting. Plus you can pause and rewind when needed. I love that!  

The workshop is similar to my live classes, there is a supply list, lesson with picture and coloring guide that you can download and print out. I will have a quick introduction video that explains about the markers then I will demo five cards that feature Penny Black stamps. If you are interested click this link to go to The Graceful Artist website for more info and to sign up. 

If you have any questions just send at email and I will find an answer for you pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment