Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Color Pop Class with Video



Color Pop! Class    
Date- April 26th 1:00
$20.00

Cute is great but sometimes we want to go outside the box. Color Pop! fits the bill with bold color and a contemporary graphic style. Learn how to make this awesome misted background then make four cards with your one of a kind misted background. Heck, we might even mist the envelopes! 

Plus for the first time this class includes a video where I demostarte my misting proceses. Video is free of charge for those that join this class. Having a video to reference over and over makes this class a great value.

If you wish to join this class or order a packet please email or call me at

No comments:

Post a Comment