Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Color Inspiration Friday























Each Friday I post a new color inspiration from Design Seeds. You can visit their site here at Design Seeds. It's another way to think about color and their combinations. I was intrigued with this combo, I hope you are too

I chose this color swatch because I thought with all the gray and cloudy days we have had we could use something sunny and bright. But then I remember all the yellow and gray color combinations I've seen lately. From digital scrapbook supplies to a new top my sister bought at Kohl's. This combo is hot.  And I admit I won't say that it's my favorite. But it is interesting and I'm giving myself a personal challenge to use this swatch soon. Who knows, it might even been a card class!  

Let us know if you do a paper creation using this interesting color combination!  


No comments:

Post a Comment