Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, August 11, 2014

New Website Announcement

I've moved over to my very own website and all you need to do is click this link Mizbizibee.com.



From now on I will announce new classes and weekly previews there so update your bookmarks or better yet subscribe to the new blog via email update. That's the easy-peezy way to keep informed on all new stuff. Go to the new blog and look for this subscribe box. Type in your address and click the subscribe button. It may ask you to confirm, it didn't for me. Go to your email inbox and confirm is required. And that's it, you will get automatic updates. I told you it was easy-peezy.  See ya at the new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment