Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, August 4, 2014

A New Month and a New Home

New News!

Starting in August I'm moving my classes to the new location of Whole Lottta Scraps in Norman at 121 24th Ave. N.W.  Here is a map view to help you learn this new location .  The shop's phone number is 405-310-3400.

With the move to a shop my costs have jumped and I will need to raise the class fee by $2.00. It was a hard decision as I've not raised my rates since I started teaching 8 years ago. But to take this sting out of the price increase I will be bring back punch cards that were so popular. 

Tie-Dye Alcohol Ink Technique Class 
  
Date- Aug. 7, 6:00 at 
Whole Lotta Scraps in Norman

Who doesn’t love the vibrant eye-candy colors of alcohol ink?  In this class you will learn this super fun and easy Tie-Dye technique plus a watercolor look technique. Two techniques for the price of one, what a deal!  Also this class comes with a free video demo of the technique that is yours to refer later. Join us for the fun and creativity.

$12.00

















Take Note Journal Class 
August 9th 3:00

In the August art journal class we will create a fold out page with lots of collage work and misting. This page has an interesting layout with lots of journal space. Art journaling is taking the create world by storm and it's easy to get started and a great way to express yourself and grow as an artist.

$17.00


If you wish to join any class or order a packet please email at mizbizibee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment