Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!


So what’s so newsworthy? Big changes that what! If you are a part of the Facebook group you have already learn of my great news. Perhaps some of you know Leslie Haddad-Smith owner of Whole Lotta Scraps. She had made the decision to reopening her store in a new location near N.W. 24th and Main in Norman across from Hobby Lobby. She has kindly asked me to teach and when I stopped jumping up and down I said yes.
Leslie’s vision for the new store is to have all paper arts under one roof. Genius! And I’m sure you will agree. Now scrapbooking, card making, rubber stamping, mixed media (all the rage) and art journaling will be in one store. One stop shopping at its best.

Things are happening so fast that the opening date is a little up in the air but keep watching this blog and I’ll let you know when the grand reopening will be. I’m planning my classes to start around the middle of August and I’m sure there will be other classes too. It’s going to be so fun to have a friendly shop again, really a dream come true. So pass the word and tell all your friends so we can support this new store.

No comments:

Post a Comment