Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Preview

Sweet Life Class 
Date- March 6, 6:00  @ Hobby Lobby at I-240




Who’s a good boy?  This little pup is that’s for sure because this cute canine is a special breed called an Ice Cream Pup. Wow, I pup that brings ice cream! That’s my kind of dog!  Once again we are smitten with an Inky Antics stamp set and have paired it with our favorite Honey Pop paper. This card would be a great birthday card but also “thinking of you” and even a get well card. And perhaps if you have a fun-loving mate a sweet anniversary card, the possibilities are endless!

$10.00






A Booty-ful Day Class  
Date-Feb. 8 1:00  @ Hobby Lobby at I-240 
Who doesn’t love a fun play on words and this class features Stampin Up’s Bootiful Occasions stamps that will work for tons of fun and imaginative cards. We have a rainbow full of colors in the fun all occasion class.
$20.00





































If you wish to join any class or order a packet please email or call at mizbizibee@gmail.com or 550 87989

No comments:

Post a Comment