Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Week's Classes




Hummingbird Flight Class   
Date- March 20, 6:00 Hobby Lobby I-240

Spring is near and everyone is ready.  In this class you will stamp and color a charming morning glory and hummingbird sketch stamp. This card is stamped with a sympathy quote but in class you will have a choice of quotes to choose from. So grab your Copic markers and come have a little time out of your busy week.         $10.00




Birthday Tweets Class   

March 22 12:00
At Scrapbook Alley in Harrah 

So what else can you do with Honey Paper paper?  How about a fun border for your cards. It’s easy-peezy and I’ll show you how. This adorable birthday card is perfect for everyone on your list. I promise!
$10.00

Rainy Day Bear Class
March 22 1:00
At Scrapbook Alley in Harrah
$10.00
Got a friend that needs a hug in an envelope?  We all do sooner or later and Rainy Day Bear would brighten any one’s day. This sweet card is just perfect for get well and thinking of you occasions but also great for birthdays. 


If you wish to join any of these classes or order a packet, please email or call me at
mizbizibee@gmail.com or 550 8798

No comments:

Post a Comment