Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Cupcake Special Class

Because of the Memorial Day holiday there has been a change to this class. It will be on May 31 at 11:00 at Hobby Lobby on I-240.  Contact me if you wish to join!  Thanks, Vicki

Date- May 22, 6:00 & May 24, 2:30 at Hobby Lobby I-240


Birthdays happen all the time so it’s always a good idea to keep your card box well stocked with birthday cards. In this class you will make three A7 birthday cards featuring a fun and whimsical cupcake ribbon and paper. While these  cards whip up fast they look like you spent hours!  Join us!   $20.00


If you wish to join any class or order a packet please email or call me at

No comments:

Post a Comment