Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Classes This Week




































Act Your Age Class    
March 13th 6:00
Hobby Lobby I-240

I bet you will fall in love with the Wishes line of paper from Authentique. It has a time worn retro look that is never out of style. In this class you will make for versatile birthday cards and envelopes.

$20.00





Sweet Life Class
March 15th 2:30

Who’s a good boy?  This little pup is that’s for sure because this cute canine is a special breed called an Ice Cream Pup. Wow, I pup that brings ice cream! That’s my kind of dog!  Once again we are smitten with an Inky Antics stamp set and have paired it with our favorite Honey Pop paper. This card would be a great birthday card but also “thinking of you” and even a get well card. And perhaps if you have a fun-loving mate a sweet anniversary card, the possibilities are endless!
$10.00



If you wish to join any class or request a packet please email or call me at 




No comments:

Post a Comment