Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, February 17, 2014

What's on tap this week?

The weather is getting better and I'm even feeling some of those March winds early. It would be a great time for a class or two!

This is the last time for A Fab Birthday Class


A Fab Birthday Class  
Date- Feb. 20 6:00 at Hobby Lobby I-240

A Fab Birthday- Is your stock of birthday cards running low? Better get busy and replace them quick!  In this class you will make four happy and color birthday cards for young and old.
$20.00


Act Your Age Class 
Date- Feb. 22, 1-3 Hobby Lobby

I bet you will fall in love with the Wishes line of paper from Authentique. It has a time worn retro look that is never out of style. In this class you will make for versatile birthday cards and envelopes.

$20.00


If you wish to join any class or order a packet please email or call me at mizbizibee@gmail.com or 550 8798, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment