Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, February 3, 2014

What's on tap this week?

If you wish to join a class or order a packet please let me know by email/call at Mizbizibee@gmail.com or 550 8798.



Birthday Tweets Class     
Date- Feb. 6 6:00   Hobby Lobby at I-240


So what else can you do with Honey Paper paper?  How about a fun border for your cards. It’s easy-peezy and I’ll show you how. This adorable birthday card is perfect for everyone on your list. I promise!
$10.00



A Fab Birthday Class 
Date- Feb. 8, 1:00 at Hobby Lobby I-240

A Fab Birthday- Is your stock of birthday cards running low? Better get busy and replace them quick!  In this class you will make four happy and color birthday cards for young and old.
$20.00


If you wish to join a class or order a packet please let me know by email/call at Mizbizibee@gmail.com or 550 8798.





No comments:

Post a Comment