Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekly Preview


Rainy Day Bear Class

Date- Jan. 16th Thursday 6:00 at Hobby Lobby I-240
$10.00


Got a friend that needs a hug in an envelope?  We all do sooner or later and Rainy Day Bear would brighten any one’s day. This sweet card is just perfect for get well and thinking of you occasions but also great for birthdays. 



Mimi in Paris Class     
Date- Jan. 18, 2:30-4:30

$20.00

We love Mimi and her friends and now they are in Paris. This card set has Valentine themed papers but would work well for non-Valentine occasions. You will make and color four cards featuring Paper Trey Ink papers and Martha Stewart stickers. Oh the fun!  

If you wish to join any of these classes or order a packet please call/email me at mizbizibee@gmail.com 550-8798

Have a great week everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment