Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Class Preview


Mimi in Paris Class   
Date- Thursday Jan. 30 at 6:00

We love Mimi and her friends and now they are in Paris. This card set has Valentine themed papers but would work well for non-Valentine occasions. You will make and color four cards featuring Paper Trey Ink papers and Martha Stewart stickers. Oh the fun!  2 hours @ $20.00



Birthday Tweets Class     
Date- Feb. 1 2:30   Hobby Lobby at I-240
Feb. 6th 6:00  Hobby Lobby atI-1=240

So what else can you do with Honey Paper paper?  How about a fun border for your cards. It’s easy-peezy and I’ll show you how. This adorable birthday card is perfect for everyone on your list. I promise!
$10.00


If you wish to join one of these classes or order a packet please email/call me at 

No comments:

Post a Comment