Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mimi in Paris


Mimi in Paris Class    

Date-Saturday Jan. 18 2:00 at Hobby Lobby @ I-240
Thursday Jan 30 6:00 at Hobby Lobby @I-240

We love Mimi and her friends and now they are in Paris. This card set has Valentine themed papers but would work well for non-Valentine occasions. You will make and color four cards featuring Paper Trey Ink papers and Martha Stewart stickers. Oh the fun!  2 hours @ $20.00

These are the new Copic colors used in this class. A good place to purchase these colors is Jerry's Artarama.
New Copic Color for Mini in Paris class
Pale yellowish pink R30
Spring dim green G82
Moon white BG11
Pale porcelain blue B000

Coral R35

If you wish to join this are any class please call or emails me at mizbizibee@gmail.com or 550-8798

No comments:

Post a Comment