Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Classes This Week


Elf Magic
Nov. 7th 6:00 pm 
Hobby Lobby I-240

Sometimes we make quick cards in mass for the holiday season. But other times we want to take our time to make a special card for the special people in our lives. Elf Magic is whimsical and fun with a bit of magic just for someone special. We have set aside a little extra time so you can have fun coloring and adding your special touch to these cards.
2 hour @ $15.00


Drummer Boy Mini Class
Nov. 7th 7:00

Inspired by the perennial favorite Christmas carol “The Little Drummer Boy” our card features a charming cherubic face drummer boy.  But our drummer has a furry companion helping him to make a joyful noise.

1 hour @ $10.00 


Season Greetings Class     
November 9th 1-3 
Hobby Lobby I-240

Die cuts are all the rage and these die cut cards by Bazzill are the perfect base for these fun and cheerful Christmas cards. And Inky Antic stamps, a bit of ribbon and glitter and you have four sweet Christmas cards with envelopes.   

2 hours @ $18.00



Heartsong Art Journal Class

November 9th 4:00.
$15.00  In my home

This page is a all about collage and I want you to bring goodies from your stash..., papers, ribbons, charms....whatever. I will have the rest. This class will be at my home. Just let me know by email mizbizibee@gmail.com or call 550 8798 if you wish to join us. 


If you wish to join any of these classes or order a packet please email me at mizibizibee@gmai.com or call 550 8798. 

No comments:

Post a Comment