Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Class Preview


Frosty & Friends Class 

Thursday Oct. 24th, 6:00 at Hobby Lobby, I-240
Saturday Oct. 26, 1:00 at Hobby Lobby I-240
$20.00


It’s getting late and time to make Christmas cards again. In this class you will make three cards and three gift tags featuring three frosty fellows ready to spread Christmas cheer to all. While these cards are colorful they require a minimal of coloring time. Which means you will want to make more than just a few! Come join us for this fun class. 

If you wish to join this class or order a packet please email me at mizbizibee@gmail.com  or call 550 8798

No comments:

Post a Comment