Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Gelli Plate Workshop




Hello Little Bees,
I come today with exciting news. There is a new phenomena taking the paper arts movement by storm. It’s call the Gelli (sounds like jelly) Plate. This is a new innovation on a century old process of making monoprints. I won’t bore you with this history; just know this is the coolest product and technique I have come across in years. When I saw this video I sort of felt like I did when I first learned heat embossing; like it was magic. Watch this short video Gelli Plate Video


Maybe you are wondering what you can do with your Gelli Plate creations. Just about anything. They are great for art journals, cards, scrapbook layouts, altered projects. Basically anywhere you use pretty paper you can use your Gelli Plate creations. When I saw this I just knew I had to introduce to you. It’s that fun.


Gelli Plate Workshop
April 27 2:00 & May 18 9:00
$100.00*


The workshop is a four hour class in which you will receive an 8”x10” Gelli Plate, a 10 bottle box of Martha Stewart Satin paints (too die for!) and two 6” stencils. That's a $60.00 value!  You will also receive my full color detail instructions sheet and a special goodie pack from me. The workshop is four hours long so you can get lots of hands on training  AKA you will get to play with your Gelli Plate a lot! And in the last hour we will make a card or journal page, your choice. All the materials and instruction for $100.00   FYI, you will need a brayer in class. So if you do not own one please let Vicki Byers know when you sign up for class.

Seriously this is the most fun! We will be using the Gelli Plate in future class and you will need your personal Gelli Plate to join these classes. And please, let’s all buy our Gelli Plates from Vicki Byers at Bear. We want the shop to stay around for years to come and spending your crafting dollars at Bear instead of online stores will insure she can stay a thriving business and I can keep bring your fun new classes!

*no coupons accepted for this class





No comments:

Post a Comment