Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspiration and a Contest!




Here is a bit of inspiration for you that I found on Pinterest. A simple straight forward layout but the soft faded color and distress edges is was makes this card work. Great idea for Valentines but would work for birthday or encouragement cards too.

How about a contest?  Make your rendition of this card in any color using products you purchased from and Bear Makes 3 and post it on my Facebook group. If you are mystified by posting to FB email the photo to me and I will post it for you.  You have till midnight Friday Jan. 11. A winner will be drawn by random and gets a $5.00 class coupon. Sounds fun and I can't wait to see what you do with this card. Let's all play, it's a great way to rev up your creative engines. Ready. Set. Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment