Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Product Showcase


I'm starting a weekly feature called New Product Showcase. Because I'm at And Bear Makes 3 several times a week I get to see all the new stuff that comes in and thought it is my duty to let everyone know the fun stuff we have.

This happens to be a product I requested and let this be a lesson to you, when you are searching for a product ask Vicki Byers if she can find it. She has lots of product venders and resources and I know she would be pleased to help you. Plus this is another way you can support Bear.

This is a set of themed die cuts from Kaiser Crafts. You can see the color is amazing and there are fifty die cuts in one package for the great price of $7.00. I'm going to use mine in my art journal but I'm sure some will make their way into collage pieces and of course cards.

If this peaks your interest and you can't make it to the shop soon, ask Vicki to set a package aside for you so you don't miss out. These are really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment