Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Inspiration- Mini Accordian Book

Happy Wednesday Little Bees, I trust everyone is keeping cool in the heat. Just think, we have about two and half more months of  blazing summer heat!  Yippee.... err.. well, thank goodness for the A.C. right?  Today's inspiration is something a little different and I hope is sparks a bit of creativity for you. 


While buzzing around Pinterest I found this fun mini accordian book. The full directions can be found at Poppytalk blog.


The directions (with pictures!) are pretty straight forward. Be sure to post your mini book on Toot Your Horn Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I made one for my younger grand daughter last year for her birthday, so I can't show it since she has it. It was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete