Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Color Challenge Contest






So it's been a while since we've had a contest. How about a color challenge?  I've chosen a light and soothing palette from our favorite color source Design Seeds. Doesn't it just feel like summer in some tropical locale?

Your challenge is to create a card using this color palette and products from Bear. You will have till midnight Wednesday June 13th to submit your card.

You may post the your card on the Mizbizibee Little Bees Facebook group or email it to my email address mizbizibee@gmail.com. Remember, midnight Wednesday June 13th and I'm going to invite Vicki Byers to pick the winner. And what does the winner get? How about $10.00 class coupon? Sounds good to me, think I might just go for it. Oh, no... I'm not eligible. Darn!

So get busy Little Bees and may the best card win!

No comments:

Post a Comment