Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Inspiration


Distress Markers

I ordered my Distress markers as soon as the product was announced and in the mean time we made the decision to jump in the deep end of the pool with the Copic markers. In hindsight I might not have committed to the Distress markers but that's the thing about hindsight, it's always crystal clear. In the last week I've played a bit more with my Distress markers and we will in fact be using them on the new Vintage Style class. Also, the Distress markers work well on glossy card stock, better than Copic and Tombow in my opinion.

So I was happy to stumble upon an article at Scrapbook Update on this very subject of Distress markers. Perhaps you are thinking of collecting the Distress line of markers or already having them and want to learn more like me, take a few minutes to check out this article.

Distress Marker Article 

And of course please post any Distress marker creations on the Facebook Group on Toot You Horn Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment