Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Inspiration-In My Other Life

I don't want to be the teacher all the time. I need to be the student sometimes. I've learn that I need to be challenged and inspired. I need my creative bucket filled up from time to time just like you. I think it makes me a better artist and hopefully better teacher. Currently I'm taking an online class with the highly acclaimed Ali Edwards. She works in the scrapbook industry and it passionate about story driven memory keeping. One of my assignments is to write about my work. I thought you might enjoy seeing this digital page because it has to do with how I feel about teaching rubber stamping and all of you that take my classes and support Bear.


I hope you are inspired to do something creative today!




No comments:

Post a Comment