Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sketchy Monday Challenge


I have something new this week, a card sketch challenge with a prize! Make a card using this sketch and products purchased from and Bear Makes 3. Post the card on Facebook by midnight Saturday April 7th and winner will be chosen by random drawing. What's the prize?  The winner wins be two $5.00 coupons to  be used on the class of their choice.  Sound fun?  I think so!

Sketches are a great way to spark creativity. I like them for those time when I want to stamp but don't know what. Feel free to change the orientation of the sketch, size elements as you desired, just so the end product resembles this sketch and you use Bear product. You may post your card on the Facebook group or email me the photo and I will post it for you. I think this will be lots of fun. Can't wait to see your creative creations!

The winner will be announced Sunday April 8th.  Get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment