Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sketchy Monday Card Challenge Contest!!!

Good Monday everyone, I hope you have recovered from you chocolate bunny overdose! Last week I posted a Sketchy Monday Card Challenge that got overlooked in the holiday excitement as well it should. Easter is a special time. So I have extended the challenge to midnight April 25th. Winner will be chosen by my favorite judge Tom Bridges and winner will receive a $10.00 coupon to use on my classes at Bear. Sounds pretty good huh?

You may post your cards here on or email the a photo to me and I will posted it for you. Again, cards must be submitted by April 15th at midnight for consideration. Just use the sketch below, feel free to adapt the sketch to suit your needs. 

Can't wait to see your creations
.


No comments:

Post a Comment