Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Worth Reading



















Creative Dead Ends

Everyone at some point in their creative journey will hit the wall. Come to a dead stop and ask themselves that dreaded question “now what?”  Oh how I hate the “now what?”  It something we have to work through and we all have strategies that might or might not work. Like my favorite strategy of grabbing a cookie, it’s fun but doesn’t help much.  So I’m always interested to find out how others tackle this issue. 

I ran across an older blog post of Ali Edwards that spoke to this problem. She makes a lot of good points and has several ways to break out of a creative rut. In fact, that’s her title “Breaking Out Of A Creative Rut”.  Gee, it’s like she was reading my mind. Weird….  

So have a read, bookmark the article so you can access it when you need it. Try some of her ideas, see what works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment