Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Friday, November 18, 2011

They Are That Good!



I had swooned about these decadent bar cookies I made for a bake sale and had a request to post them on this blog. I found this recipe on Pinterest and was driven to try them. And that's the great thing about a bake sale, yea you are helping out a cause but you also get to treat yourself to a little nibble. Well, unless it's a cake or pie, that would be uncool.  Very uncool.

The bars are called Fudgy Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars and while that is a mouthful, they really deserves such a grand name. They are that good, seriously. But don't eat too many, they are good but wow, loads of sugar and fat and the holidays have just started. Know what I mean?  You can find the complete recipe and check out this great foodie blog at Family Bites.  There you go Kathy W. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment