Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Snowmen Treat class


Snowmen Treat Class
Dec. 10th 1-2:30  @ $10.00


Brought back by popular demands, the Snowman Treat class from last year. This style of card is called a step card and while I don't think it really conveys how fun this card is, I can't really think of a better name myself. So step card it is.  In this class you will receive a full size pattern to keep in your records to make more of these fun and showy cards. Everyone will love to receive this fun "stand up and notice me!" card. Well, that is if you can stand to part with it.  As ways, email, text, reply or call to join this class.  We would love to have ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment