Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just for You!





Just for You class
Jan. 14th 1-2:00  $10.00

Time to start adding classes to January and frankly as much as I love Christmas cards, I'm ready for something fresh and new. If you loved the Lovely Hydrangea class last summer, I think you will like this one too. It's a dimension flower but not as much work as the hydrangea. And yet, no one would call this flower a slouch by any means.  The flower stamp is called Stenciled Flower and by Hero Arts just in case you want to reserve your stamp before class.  Give Vicki Byers a call at Bear and she will get you set up! The berries and leaves are a Sizzix die.


It’s just nice to have a few pretty cards on hand. Whether for birthdays, get well or thinking of you, this lovely floral card would fit the bill and sure to brighten anyone’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment