Welcome to my cozy little blog, I’m Vicki Bridges aka Mizbizibee. I teach rubber stamping, card making in a warm, friendly and low stress environment.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It Smells Like Pie


Oh yum, I smell pie baking. Those lovely aromas of baking crust, cinnamon and cloves. Yes, I could be more efficient and buy a pie. They are perfectly acceptable, but for me, there is something so comforting about baking my pumpkin pie (actually Libbey's recipe) in my own home for my own family. I get a little lump in my throat.
So I’m going offline for a few days. I will still post my daily picture on Facebook and answer any emails. But the blog is going to settle down and take a nap. Before I go, I want to tell you that I’m so thankful for you. Because without your patronage of Bear, I would have to get a proper job that I would probably suck at it. Thank you for giving an opportunity to do what I love.
I wish you and your families all the best that this special season has to offer. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your Blog - you're the best! Hope you had a peaceful, joyful, thankful holiday "nap." Looking forward to "seeing" you again! Be Blessed, Sandy

    ReplyDelete